Employment Opportunties at Control Freq
Current Job Openings
We are always on the hunt for talented, committed and capable people to join the Control Freq team as we continue to grow.
Please complete the form below to submit your resume.
Home Automation Career Opportunity
Join a young team of Integrators passionate about wowing our customers with the
technologies we love!
Our Integrators get to play with the most cutting-edge home automation gadgets on the market today. We say ‘play’ because when you are having as much fun doing this as we do, it doesn’t feel like work.
Our passion is to help people realise what they’ve been missing all these years! It’s not just about turning a light on and making a speaker play your favourite song.
levels, and a sense of security unparalleled.
Answer your front door, from wherever you are in the world. Biometric and key-less entry.
Home theatres. Control of under-floor heating, ceiling fans, whole house music, security,
blind control, wind sensors or feigned occupancy (i.e. your house telling the world that you’re
“TOTALLY” home, when you are really not).
Now, if this excites you that’s great, but it’s not enough to work for us. You have to want to know HOW IT WORKS.
You need to want some insight into what goes into controlling all of these aspects! You have to want to be the best at what you do. Why? Because we are.
Meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations have led us to be leaders in our field. I guess that’s what happens when you love what you do.
We’re after someone who has a passion for technology (not gaming, different technology
had that sweet taste.
The team member we are looking for will have:
- A demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Have completed Year 12 and preferably have studied or are studying Electronics, IT,
- Software or related discipline.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Own vehicle
- “Can-do” attitude
Bonus Points for candidates with:
- Electrical License
- Certificate III or IV or Diploma in Electronics, Software programming or related discipline
- Previous experience in installation, Helpdesk or related technical role
- Competence in Visio or
- Open-Cabling Registration with endorsements
We are looking for THE ONE who shows us they:
- Enjoy getting their hands “dirty”. We don’t sit behind a computer everyday! We’rerunning ca
bles, onladders, in man holes, crawling under-floors and climbing into ceilings. AND WE LOVE IT.
- Are a permanent resident and live in Sydney
- Have a passion for lighting design and control
- Are willing to learn and master related disciplines such as Security, Access Control,
Closed Circuit Television and Audio Visual as well as Home Theatre
- Thrive working under tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
- Are prepared to go beyond the call of duty in their endeavour
to deliver the best
quality solution for the customer … a “Can Do” attitude
- Understand that the customer is their primary focus, and it’s their job to ensure that
their work not only meets expectations, but far exceeds it Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be punctual, diligent, conscientious and have high levels of integrity
- Have high standards, good organisation & planning skills and effective time management
- Have your own vehicle with basic tools
- Be energetic, enthusiastic
- Smell nice, seriously, personal hygiene is important!
- The role and responsibilities of the position include:
- Lucky for you we are ready and willing to train you on the job, provided you are the
- Learning how to fault-find and diagnose issues with the above systems either over
the phone or on site
- Assisting Service Technicians in their day to day activities
- Carrying out installation work under the direction and guidance of senior staff
- Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving to remedy situations efficiently
- Being ready to learn the programming for C-Bus, Dynalite and KNX control systems
- Communicating with professionals from different disciplines and other tradespeople
- Traveling to various sites around Sydney and outer Sydney on different projects
- Career pathway towards Installer/Programmer
- Occasionally, site work may include working outside of normal business hours to meet deadlines or to accommodate the restrictions of client businesses.
- Our Company Culture is what will really tell you if you want to apply for this position. It will
also, tell us if you are the right fit for us.
We need our next team member to:
- Demonstrate passion – for technology, for customer satisfaction, for pride of work, for
wanting to solve problems
- Show us they are committed to achieving excellence. Being the best at what we do.
- Have integrity – understand a good job isn’t just a job done, it is a job done well.
- Honesty – we want you to wear your heart on your sleeve. If you don’t know, ask. If you can’t do it, tell us….but only after you’ve tried.
- Diligence – persist with hard things. Don’t give up. The solution does not always present itself immediately, but there is always a solution to be found. Find it, whatever it takes.
- Conscientiousness – All we ask is that you do your best, all of the time. Be thorough, do you work well, be proud of it.
- Teamwork – A person is not an island. The company’s success relies on it’s team, be a part of ours.
If the above describes who you are and you see the ground floor opportunity this role
promises then we invite your application.
We offer a competitive salary, mobile phone, variety and plenty of job satisfaction to the right person depending on qualifications, experience and attitude.