The RAPIX two channel DALI Relay Device (DGOZ-RLY-10A-02) is designed specifically for on/off switching of up to 10 Amps per channel of lighting load via DALI commands issued on a connected DALI line.
The two on-board 240Vac rated relays are each capable of switching a full 10A of LED, fluorescent, incandescent and HID lighting loads, suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial building applications.
The device includes a large area for terminating all 1 .5mm2 or 2.5mm2 double insulated cables (240Vac supply cables, switched load cables and DALI Line cables).
- General purpose load switching (ON and OFF) via received DALI commands
- Capable of switching 10AX @ 240Vac
- Optional DIN rail mounting bracket
- Short Address, Group Addresses and DALI scenes can be configured by Diginet RAPIX Addressing software
To maximise relay contact life, the relay unit includes a patented zero cross detection feature. This ensures that when the load is switched on the relay contacts are closed at the ac load voltage zerocrossing point and when switched off the relay contacts are opened at the load ac current zero-crossing point.
The device is fully tested to and complies with DALI standards IEC 62386
- The switched load (Active) output is internally connected via the Active mains supply connection.
- The relays are not ‘voltage-free’ type. • The mains supply earth connection is optional and is not internally connected to the device.
- Only the 240Vac Active & Neutral connections are required, however if a 3-core cable with Earth conductor is used, the included Earth bar can be used to loop the Earth off to other devices.
- If required, the Neutral and Earth bars can be used to loop off 3-core cables to the load (together with the switch Active output cable).